Emirates has launched Dubai Experience, a new platform for customers to browse and book bespoke itineraries, including flights, accommodation, attractions, plus dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE.
First-time visitors can choose from pre-curated itineraries, and there are options for special interests in arts, culture, entertainment, spectator sports, or adventure. In addition, customers can have lots of fun creating their customized itineraries from scratch, using an extensive list of recommended activities and dining options, or draw some inspiration from pre-curated itineraries and use them as a starting point.
The platform’s easy-to-use itinerary planner offers details such as estimated time spent, location map, and costs, allowing visitors to maximize their stay in the UAE.
According to Adnan Kazim, Emirates’ Chief Commercial Officer: “We are proud to promote the very best that Dubai and the UAE offer on Dubai Experience, fully integrated into our website, emirates.com. This powerful platform allows customers to plan their Dubai journeys and stopovers and benefit from exclusive rates and expertly curated recommendations.
“Through the Dubai Experience platform, Emirates aims to add value to our customers and enrich their journeys, and ultimately drive more people to visit our beautiful home and hub in the UAE. We will continue to add more exciting content on Dubai Experience and look at opportunities to launch it to customers in more markets.”
Now available in 19 countries, including Australia, Bahrain, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, and the USA, but not yet in Israel (or most of Europe), the platform helps visitors build customized itineraries from a selection of over 100 hotels and 200 activities – which they can add to an existing Emirates flight or create around a new booking.
Customers planning and booking their visit with the Dubai Experience platform enjoy:
- 10% savings on their new Emirates flight bookings
- Exclusive hotel benefits, with discounted rates, free cancellation up to 72 hours before check-in, and complimentary breakfast
- Discounted rates and exclusive offers on over 200 activities
- A one-stop-shop in the platform’s itinerary planner, with an hour-by-hour view of the trip, allowing visitors to maximize their stay or add to their itinerary at any given time
- Over 200 top Dubai suggestions – including free activities, pay-at-the-door options, and pre-paid attractions for complete convenience (new listings are added all the time)
- Dining recommendations can be booked directly with the restaurant and added to the bespoke itinerary