Virgin Atlantic is ramping up its frequency, and starting April 1, 2022, the British airline owned by billionaire Richard Branson will operate one daily flight on the Tel Aviv-London route, using Airbus A330 and Boeing 787-900 aircraft.
Virgin Atlantic announced today (Monday) that the company is offering improved change policies, allowing its passengers a broader window of opportunity and peace of mind. This means passengers now enjoy:
- Unlimited date changes at no extra charge.
- Change of destination subject to new route pricing at no extra charge.
- The option to leave the ticket open till December 13, 2023.
- One change of name at no extra charge.
- Flexibility in minimum and maximum stay, if the trip is already in progress.
For further reading:
Virgin Atlantic resumes flights to Israel